Let’s look towards something else though. While I don’t do resolutions, I do have a checklist of things to do this year. So let’s have a look at some of those items and see in 12 months time how I’m tracking shall we?
- Rebuild the Sim Rig. This one is kind of on-again-off-again in terms of a project I need to complete. Without a dedicated game or competitive series where I’d actually get some use out of it I don’t tend to use it so it’s kind of just sat around in pieces.
- Start learning Python. Essentially I’d started this one last year just after finishing my studies. Chris suggested it during the year but I said I wanted to get classes out of the way first. Now that that’s done I can, and have, moved onto it.
- Clean my email inboxes. Would you believe me if I told you I had, combined, around 5,000 unread emails in my inboxes? Sure most of them are catalogue and sale emails and I find the important stuff in the middle of it but I should probably go through it and sort them all better, right?
- Clean out my wardrobe. This is actually something I thought about a while back but never got around to for some reason. There’s a lot of shit in my wardrobe I simply don’t wear, and have no intentions of wearing. So my intention is to get rid of some stuff eventually.
- Start playing guitar again. I really shouldn’t have ever stopped.
- Start drawing again. I wasn’t the best but I wasn’t terrible at it either, just needed to do it more. Instead, I do it less.
There’s some other stuff on my list, but they’re things to talk about at another time.
Until next time,